Monday, July 9, 2012

My TPT Store is officially open!

WOW! It's been a long time since I first created my Teachers Pay Teachers store while on extended bedrest waiting for my amazing son Jaden to arrive. Today was the day that I added my first two items to my store. First, I saw an amazing quote floating around Pinterest Land and when I clicked on the link I was directed to a not so friendly website. Total Bummer! Being the creative thinker I am, I decided to use the quote and create my own poster for display in my classroom. Once I put it together, it was the first first FREE item for me to add to my store front. Please click the image below to go to my TPT store to download the free poster.
Choose Words Carefully Poster
Once I managed to get the free poster uploaded I got right to work uploading my first "REAL" item...Hundreds Chart Missing Number Activity Sheets. I used these in my Lower Elementary Montessori classroom with my 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders and I've used them with my 2nd and 3rd grade Classical Education Students. These activity sheets help students practice ordering numbers 1-100 as well as practice skip counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, AND 10s. WHEW!! That's a lot! I love these activities and I know some teachers out there will too! Please check out my Hundreds Chart Activity Sheets below!
Hundreds Charts with Missing Numbers

x~x~Until the next vine~x~x

Ms. Sidra

No comments:

Post a Comment